Tranceworks was originally founded by Campbell McCubben in 2000 as a hypnotherapy practice at Terrigal, NSW under the name of Freedom Hypnotherapy. Through years of dedicated research and client insight, Tranceworks began creating professional quality hypnosis recordings and later accelerated learning programs.
Campbell’s first exposure to the benefits of hypnotherapy occurred when he completed a Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy in Sydney in 1990. In 1997 Campbell obtained a diploma in Clinical and Medical Hypnotherapy. He has maintained constant study in the areas of human consciousness, performance and well being the last two decades in many areas including;
- Ultra Deep Trance Hypnosis
- Working with sound to alter consciousness using Tibetan bowls, crystal and binaural beats
- Chanting, Tibetan Monk style including toning with harmonics
- Shamanic Journeying
Qi gong and Qi Accupressure
Yoga nidra and pranayama
Wim Hoff Breathing
- Holotropic Breath Work
- Biodynamic Cranio Sacral Therapy
Currently Campbell is a member of;
- Hypnotherapy Council of Australia
- Professional Clinical Hypnotherapists of Australia
- International Medical Dental Hypnotherapy Association.